Thread: Sleepin Around
View Single Post
Old 08.26.2009, 07:30 PM   #53
samuel
the end of the ugly

samuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lawrence
that's funny as hell, one time i was sharing my (apparently popular) opinion w/ my friend about this song and said "anything would sound better than what he's singing, even 'driving around, driving around...'"

..am i your mom?

I don't know, man! Are you my mom??

And to whomever said they hated Lights Out:
Sleepin Around and Lights Out are both great instrumentals. The difference is Lights Out has some pretty cool lyrics. Plus, Kim's entrance in the chorus gives me chills! I would have to say the worst song on Rather Ripped is The Neutral... boring, heard-it-before progressions and boring lyrics.

The only songs I really listen to off this album are Jams Run Free, Lights Out, Pink Steam, and Or. Do You Believe in Rapture? is great until 1:50 where that section "makes me want to puke" and the rest are pretty hard to comment on because they're so blah.
samuel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|