View Single Post
Old 06.28.2016, 12:30 PM   #286
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
my money is on elizabeth warren being the new bernie. she's fucking great and has the right track record.

No one is incorruptible.

I've been a Warren fan for years, but lately I've become more realistic. She's human and therefore flawed, and it isn't unreasonable to think she might betray her ideals here and there when politically expedient. Watching her give a speech next to Hillary, I couldn't help but wonder how much Warren was suppressing. Would she rather debate Hillary or run with her? I couldn't help but wonder if (when?) Elizabeth Warren will let me down.

Anyway, I have to wonder how the sudden burst of attention and applause has effected her personality. For most of her life she was unknown. Now she's famous. She used to be humble and sweet. I wonder if she is now insufferable around her friends.

And she's my favorite politician!
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|