View Single Post
Old 05.20.2016, 10:11 PM   #207
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Not sure if I should be offended or not.
Shouldn't be it was an honest reflection not a diss
My personal interpretation of this record is it is meant to be listened to as a composition and the differences between the songs are intentionally trying to set a mood. It all feels even more calculated than usual even for a radiohead album.

I have listened to it every morning on Metro on way to work since i got it and more and more i am convincedthe songs only work in the context of each other. I personally don't enjoy them half as much at random or even just mixed out of original ttack list
Quote:
But maybe I don't get it. Cause while I like it as a whole, parts of it just sound like bleh to me.

Yes that is precisely my point here

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|