View Single Post
Old 12.16.2014, 05:05 PM   #11
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I care because I care. I don't need to justify why I care about anything to anyone and neither do you.

I love rock n roll music. Just as I love painting, and science fiction. I want the organizations dedicated to honoring and promoting the things I love to have decent standards.

The US blacks invented Jazz music, which was the first American art form to go worldwide, then they invented rock n roll, which was the second to go worldwide, and then they invented Hip Hop/Rap which was the third American art form to go worldwide. These things are important as part of human history, just like Chinese porcelain, Indian metaphysics, German science, etc.

It is a shame that white-bread Jann Werner controls the reins of the hall of fame. He will always prefer musicians who afforded Rolling Stone access and favors...

Black people don't need being awarded trite rock and roll rhetoric to make them feel like achieving humans. That's patronising and condescending. I thought that as an adult, thinking human you understood that life's facets transcend such things and you had better interaction with others around your own environment. I was wrong, obviously. I also don't get why you're saying Green Day are not girls. Are you smoking dope again?
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|