View Single Post
Old 06.29.2010, 09:48 AM   #11088
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Tropic Thunder is my favorite funny movie of the past 5 years. I ahve watched it 7 times. it is my favorite thing ben stiller has ever done, and I hates me some be stiller! the lines get funnier and funnier. I LOVED jack black's character.

"hey man, you remember way back when I called your mom a cancherous whore?"

fucking hilarious.

when downey Jr used subtle kiss-ass to make stiller think he was "all cut, you know like in Rambo 2, not rambo 1. You got any tips? I'm trying to come up, you know." to get the map? I have watched that scene at least 40 times.

it is not a satire of war movies
it is a satire of Hollywood poofs making war movies when they don't know shit about war.