View Single Post
Old 11.07.2011, 01:02 AM   #47
Damian
little trouble girl

Damian kicks all y'all's assesDamian kicks all y'all's assesDamian kicks all y'all's assesDamian kicks all y'all's assesDamian kicks all y'all's assesDamian kicks all y'all's assesDamian kicks all y'all's assesDamian kicks all y'all's assesDamian kicks all y'all's assesDamian kicks all y'all's assesDamian kicks all y'all's asses
yeah well after 11 years I was able to witness the inmense power of Sonic Youth in BA ( Last time for me was in LDN 2004 at the Astoria but that's another story)
Again like in 2000 the show began later than expected it was supposed to begin at 0.10 it started around 0.35. I was really mad! honestly I couldn't stand how much extratime Calle 13 had! we were chanting at them "fuck you" from the other stage. Anyway.
The show was short but really intense. Tom Violence, Death Valley '69 Hey Joni and "Cotton Crown"I know this might sound familiar you yanks, but for an argentinean like me it felt like a punch in the face.
And the Solo with the fan was sth out of this world.
I'm going to Uruguay, it's at the Anfiteatro de Verano" they are playing with alt-rock bands from Uru. So I'm planning to let you know what's going on over there. cheers people!
Damian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|