View Single Post
Old 09.16.2014, 08:47 PM   #1131
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Is that a good thing? I've always found hip hop in general to be too afraid of editing, just in case that one cut track could have/would have been the radio smash. Especially with albums that choose to pump in as many skits as possible.

Anyway, I've never heard this Sniop album but now I kinda want to.

I also saw something of Snoop's the other day online: a compilation of buried treasures released just after Death Row went totally under. It's called "the Lost Death Row Sessions vol.1" or something. I don't know...

It's under the name "Snoop Doggy Dogg" but it's clearly some kind of opportunistic parent label release put out by the company that bought up the rights to the DR archives.

I'm really interested in hearing it. If only for mobelty's sake.

that album got really good reviews. It seems like it was pretty untouched. Not all remixes and shit like Dead Man Walking or Pac's Nu Mix Classix albums. That Death Row Sessions actually has legit Doggystyle outtakes and Dre produced songs.