View Single Post
Old 09.14.2014, 07:57 PM   #1122
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I'd like to read a thoroughly researched and well substantiated biography of 2Pac. While I'm pretty damn familiar with Biggie's story, (not the Hollywood story, as much as I did like Notorious, but the relatively ugly realities of Biggie's treatment of his wife and his partners; his general seediness as a human being, etc.) I feel like I would be really into an account of the period in 2pac's life to which you're referring.

I'm sure you can point me in the right direction on this, yes? I've thought about buying this FBI case notes on Tupac Shakur that's available in iBooks, but while I want realism, I'd also like it story-form. Or at the very least a consistent chronological account.
Whatever you do dont read the crap book by Michael Eric Dyson.. its a.fantastic premise for an acadmic analysis of tupac BUT while I usually enjoy Brotha Dyson's crucial work, in this instance his total ignorance of a HUGE part of tupac's biography causes him to reach and project so much so as to be totally inaccurate. Even worse,tyson's song selection is so limited so as to be ineffective. Just watch the two films it pretty much covers it all

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|