View Single Post
Old 09.06.2017, 01:57 PM   #1708
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
good to know!

and now back to our regular programming i guess? ha ha ha

===

watched both THE UNEARTHLY CHILD and THE DALEKS serials of the first season of doctor who with the old man in it.

unearthly child okay, already discussed, esablishes the characters fine.

the one about the daleks was at once exciting and very boring and disappointing. it's 7 episodes, but two of those are just fillers with people (the "thals") gesticulating in some wood/ some cave/getting eaten by monsters/falling into a hole/ like it's some sort of outdoor adventure. sure, it is and outdoor adventure now i guess, but i could skip right to the ending and nothing would be affected (just time saved).

next will be THE EDGE OF DESTRUCTION. which follows chronologically. here's to them having trimmed the fat off it.

so.... yeah... looks like im gonna follow all 3 years of hartnell first ha ha ha ha. there is only one serial missing from the extant ones-- meaning netflix doesn't have the discs for THE WEB PLANET. whence the internet was invented. or something ha ha. yeah. seems out of print/unavailable but was once issued. i'll get there in due time...

have also alerts for THE QUATERMASS EXPERIMENT aka THE CREEPING UNKNOWN which seems unavailable as both stream and disc on my main sources. not about to go hunting for some grainy $250 vhs copy of it so i'll just keep waiting till it pops up
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|