View Single Post
Old 10.11.2017, 05:54 PM   #50203
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
lol

he really does seem like a nice guy. And I've heard numerous people who have met him say that, yeah he's a super nice guy.

But I mean whatever.

I just like the way the songs sound haha.

I met him once. Briefly. Didn’t exchange enough words to get much of a sense of his character, but he definitely doesn’t seem like a bastard. Pat Smear was with him (seriously!) and Pat kinda did give me a bit of a bastard vibe.

I have nothing against Dave Grohl other than his commitment to embodying the rock establishment and carrying on traditions that are best left to die. He is to this generation what Paul McCartney was in the ‘70s and ‘80s — just a fucking poster child for traditionalism and rockstarness.
Hard to believe he was in Nirvana (or any of the other bands he played with) because he’s just so fucking MEH now. And has been for like 18 years.

As a guy he seems fine, so I honestly wish I didn’t have to kind of hate his ass.

First album was still great though.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|