View Single Post
Old 04.16.2007, 01:40 PM   #51
cuetzpalin
the end of the ugly

cuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynthethicalY
No but do many countries have social pressure, from your peers to be a certain way, from your friends, your family, the media, goverment, I mean if you would live here in the US people have so much pressure coming from all directions. Let's say something bad happened to you, it is still the same puritan belief(which hasn't left this country at all), it just mean that if you did something bad, god or some entity is punishing you. I mean I don't know how it works in Europe, but the US works this way.

like the americans don't have their own persuasion? that they want to please everyone they know? i found this stupid. but things are different here, more free, they teach us to have our own point of view etc.. so it's hard to imagine how hard can it be in america..

Co-founder of uber-kool outsiders' club.
member of Pookie's fan club
cuetzpalin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|