View Single Post
Old 12.13.2013, 11:57 AM   #1895
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
Hey Plips
Do you have any examples of your work?
Interested in seeing your cartoons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLips
yeah im from the ween forum. i was doing a lot of cartoons and drawings after ween broke up so people wouldnt get bored and leave. its okay now. people are sticking around but i was getting manic with no projects to work on. i thought i'd go here and chat because ween and sonic youth were 2 of my favourite bands. i dont have a lot of people to socialize with in real life that have the same interests as me anymore, so im really dependent of the forums to keep my mind stimulated.

i looked up to ween and sonic youth. it felt like if they are ever going to get themselves back together the fans have to pull their weight. put in an effort and show them they should.

so i ended up here to try to entertain you guys to try to get a bit more socializing going on the forum

i do drawrings and i take requests