Thread: Nine Inch Nails
View Single Post
Old 07.22.2016, 08:42 PM   #30
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
it's under my impression that Serverian is much less of a tight ass than some of you here. the dude likes what he likes while the some of you up the snob level to non-restricted levels while proving everything and nothing to only your own ego. I mean, are we proving that the White Stripes suck more than NIN just because of an imaginary time line from an advancement of a supposed law of genre progression? because that's what im getting here.

fuck it, i'll say it...White Stripes were a much better band. I don't need Trent and his fake whinny cry baby tortured shit. he knew what was coming and just added the angst and Wax Trax records to his New Order techno pop.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|