View Single Post
Old 08.20.2015, 05:58 AM   #48206
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
She's been in about 40 movies. You've probably seen Say Anything, the flick in which John Cusack holds a boombox over his head (incidentally, the song coming out of that thing was supposed to be The Replacements' "Within Your Reach", but the studio wanted something mainstream and Cameron Crowe caved; things could've turned out differently for the Mats...). More recently-ish, she had a small part in Zodiac, a movie bookended by Donovan's "Hurdy Gurdy Man".
Well, I havenīt seen that movie. I havenīt recently watched any movies (last spring saw one Finnish-one). We are going to do some movie evening in our family, but I think the first Hobbit will be the next movie (itīs whatīs children want to watch).
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|