View Single Post
Old 04.29.2010, 02:13 PM   #14
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
This is stupid. You do not need to read to drive.
illiterate people drive and they can "read" the street signs just fine. They take ORAL license tests.
street signs ar designed expressly so they can be understood without reading.

there is only one octagonal red sign on USA streets. it means stop.

all yield signs are triangles in yelow or red

merge signs and other such signs are visual. no reading required.

nearly twenty percent of the USA is ILLITERATE. a shameful shameful number in a country with compulsory and free education. That is SIX MILLION illiterates. fuck.
no wonder this country is going to shit faster than the greedheads can assblast us out of our rights and money.

even a country such as Cuba, impoverished, and nearly destitute, has a nearly 99% literacy rate.

and that figure for USA dos not count the ALITERATE, fucks who learned to read, but choose never to read anything (books, magazines, newspapers, whatever)