View Single Post
Old 12.11.2012, 07:34 PM   #10
Dr Chocolate
children of satan

Dr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's asses
the place seems like a joke. it dont deserve the term "rock and roll"
it should just be a museum of music
just like whoever else agrees that there are not "rock and roll" in there

i'm not sure how true it is that Rush dont want to be in it. just because everyone hates them. there'd be alot of pissed off people about it. and i'm sure there would also be alot of pissed off Rush fans, just because they (the nominators and twats who choose from bands) dont even give music a fair enough chance.

here's my view on Rush...i've been a fan ever since i was 2 or 3 when Closer To The Heart was a huge hit the first time around. i grew up listening to that stuff and yes. not all of their stuff is the greatest. shit, even the band admits to that themselves. but they try to change with the times. but guess what, they survived it all. they are a cult band and should remain that way. because, there seems to be alot of people who think they suck and that's based on Geddy's vocals. which yeah, sound fucked. but how is that anymore fucked up then David Lee Roth's? who gives a fuck about voices. it's about the music. and alot of people will shut them out at that point and just give up. yet, here they are. year after year after decade of decade. they are still here. it just can't be all about the vocals now is it? --=-- nowadays with Geddy singing the old songs. i can now admit that Geddy cannot sing like that, anymore. which is too bad, because i love alot of early Rush. i guess Grace Under Pressure was the last album i gave up on. it's got a couple good tunes, but they went to AOR at that point that they are just trying to fit in. unlike the previous album, which is all dark like.

or you know what'd be better. let's say Rush get in. they accept the award. and then once on stage, they decline it just because KISS still aint in there, and they were one of the first bands to take them out on the road. so i would hope it turns into a protest instead.
Dr Chocolate is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|