View Single Post
Old 05.09.2009, 09:36 AM   #34
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
oh sure, i may as well add my opinion here as i have done with the countless other loveless threads on here...

i bought loveless on the day of release back in 91, i have listened to the album possibly every month since then, it is an amazing album..it is almost near perfection...its beautiful... and after almost 20 years of waiting, i saw them live last year... i dont care if not everyone likes the album or think isnt anything is better (its an amazing album but not better) it is my favourite album of all time and that probable wont change, the greatest album ever to be recorded by an irish band (kevin and colm are irish, they are from dublin, mbv were formed in dublin, i am not going to have the arguement again!)......

oh yeah, sometimes.....possibly greatest song ever..........