Thread: Ween.
View Single Post
Old 01.23.2017, 04:29 PM   #30
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLips
So I saw my first Ween show in Toronto on Saturday. It was the best show i'd ever seen mostly because I knew every song and could appreciate it. I was at centre stage and had a great view. Deaner's guitar was amazing Dave played bass. Like he was jumping on a trampoline and Gener was happy as heaven even if he was tired.

That feeling of giving up and laying down on the grass in the back was always overcome by 'Holy shit! They're playing this song now?!?'

They played my favourite 'The Argus', a really psychedelic version of 'Playing it off Legit', a couple great 'Stallions', Israel, and the hilarious 'Pollo Asado' to name a few greats.

Onstage banter was good, got a Ween tshirt, and gave out a few of my Ween fan DVDS to fans. Ween gathered at the end and did a bow. They loved it too

Great to finally see them. It was everything great I ever imagined. Cheers Ween!

I didn't see this post before, but good for you! I'm glad you had a good time!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|