View Single Post
Old 03.19.2015, 08:19 PM   #400
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
hold on. what does it mean? can you audio book for free within 30 day trial like? (i don't think so...sorry I just got home and I am after 5 pints right now, I don't even know why I logged in..ehrm.)

they think they're so good that you won't resist them so they give you a freebie..

so you subscribe the first month but they don't charge you and they give you a free credit to use where you want, as i recall.

they charge you the month after and you get another credit-- you can cancel before that happens and keep your purchase. but if you cancel before you use your credit you lose that credit. so cash out before bailing.

i used to get it once a month then i switched to the (unadvertised) "silver" member where it's just once every other month (6 audio books a year). i've also put it on hold temporarily.

for audiobook addicts, the membership also gives you a discount in books you get beyond your monthly/bimonthly quota.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|