View Single Post
Old 04.25.2013, 05:10 AM   #73
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
yeah, i see. why does Thurston have to be the dog here?

maybe Kim gave Thurston a reason to cheat? nobody knows both sides of the story. maybe she wouldn't fuck him or was constantly giving him hell about something driving him up the fucking wall.

my somewhat misogynistic side is setting in again, but women can do this you know.

Who the hell knows? You are correct. I mean, whose to say 4 years ago she didn't do the same thing and Thurston felt justified in his actions? Whose to say she maybe isn't trying to pass blame? Why does ANY of this matter to a fan? There are two sides to every story and we've only heard one and even if it's true, which it likely is, what does that mean to us? No more Sonic Youth? I mean...who cares? Lee's last solo record was better than the last two Youth albums combined. Chelsea Light Moving...while not great, are still at least somewhat more interesting than Rather Ripped Off and the Eternal(y) mediocre record. The band seemed bored. Hopefully everyone is having a good time now. I highly doubt Kim is dreading the attention she is getting from "young suitors" (I must admit I found it hilarious that this phrase was used. Almost seemed as if it was to make Thurston feel bad or to emphasis "the upper middle aged woman has still got it". haha...I guess "age appropriate suitors" would make her sound too out of touch?

Also...I highly doubt Sonic Youth will never play a show again. It's bound to happen as there is too much money involved. I don't suspect there will be many of them though. Just an issue of waiting for all this shit to blow over...which, it will.