View Single Post
Old 05.23.2010, 12:53 PM   #18
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
man.... football. its just a ball. why do they have to kick it?

why cant they just calm down and go sit down and chill the fuck out?

its just one of those things id like to ruin for everyone else if i could.

i do like to play it. but to watch it... i couldnt do that. i understand some people enjoy it. dont get all "OH BUT WE ENJOY IT YOU DICK!" on me, im not going to take it away from you. its just these people that are all like "we beat you the other night!" what do you mean we you fuck? it wasn't you, it was this team you like, you had nothing to do with it. get some perspective on your life. you look like something has gone wrong in your brain and you're gonna bash your head off a brick wall until you die if you can't find some other way to get out all your frustration. i dont trust people like that, they seem like the type that want to reintroduce public hanging and would beat you up for any reason they could find. these hardcore football fans, like were does it all go so very wrong that you get obsessed with ball kickers on a field. let it go, have a cup of tea. relax. your town/country is shit. things aren't going to go well for you if they put the ball in the net more. you won't get a job or win the lottery, you will still be making these massive errors in your worldview that can only lead to failure.

But we are very much a part of the team without us buying seats at the stadium, jersey paying for stadiums with our tax dollars and watching on the telly so they can sell advertising minutes, there is no teams hence no games. While I'm not up for bring back public hangings I wouldn't mind seeing a few folks being put in pillories and sacked with rotten tomatoes. ;^)