View Single Post
Old 01.10.2019, 01:03 PM   #17
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I wouldn’t be too open about that R. Kelly stuff just now.

I mean, make no mistake, “To the World” is still in my frequent-spin bin, but that dude is seriously fucked up and he’s even more of a pariah than Kanye right now. With good reason. Much as I want to kick Kanye’s ass for being a stupid fucking fuck with no apparent respect for America or his fan base, Kanye’s only guilty of *saying* dumbass, inexcusable things ... Kelly has *done* — repeatedly — things so vile they make Trump-worship seem downright quaint.

Hence why I said that I pray I don't get trapped.. y'know.. in the closet and stuff? Okay, bad joke.

But yeah, dude is a monster. Which is unfortunate because I really like a lot of his music. Noone of his albums is as good as fucking Voodoo by D'Angelo, but his voice.. nevermind, inappropriate. I'll shut up about R. Kelly now.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|