View Single Post
Old 05.12.2009, 05:23 PM   #47
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuwa_Slayne
What tunes really get you there?

This is so... funny? to me. I know there's the idea of make-out music, and mood music, and music for romance and all that. And I'm a huge music fan. But I have never depended on music for this, used it for this, or even put much stock in the idea that it could "turn on" my date or whatever. My wife and I listen to music together, but it doesn't get us hot and bothered and doing the monkey sex on the floor. More often than not, it gets us into these intellectual discussions about what a record means or why we like certain songs and stuff like that.

Even back in my dating days, this just wasn't a factor. I guess music was a factor if my date and I went to see a band, or danced in a club or something. But there has never been music that seduced either of us.

Is this thread a joke? I mean, I can picture the OP in his "pad" turning down the lights, getting the lava lamps started, lighting candles, putting on some James Brown... and then the bed folds down from the wall.