Thread: The Fall
View Single Post
Old 06.24.2008, 07:11 PM   #124
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
you are thinking too much. brilliant music... tons of repetition with subtle changes.. or songs like nwra where the members only play when they feel like it.. some of the best bass lines I've ever heard from any band, ever, not to mention the creative use of two drummers. Musically they're great; the lyrics range from brilliant to nonsense but they sound good over top of the mess.

mark prindle also said that "only play when they feel like it" on nwra.
funny cos i never assumed that was the case. i thought it was all planned.
such a fucking song.

when i lived on the other side of town and was heavily into the drugs i remember walking around one night at about 4am along the train tracks with one earphone in my ear playing that song and then singing it but changing the lyrics so they were about a music promoter who used to put on gigs in my town - managed to improv it all. the dude was this upper class rich anti capitalist fashion punk dickhead. good times.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|