View Single Post
Old 06.09.2011, 01:24 AM   #53
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
One the best recorded, produced and engeneered SY records I can think of. Noise has become such a burden when it comes to describing this band, considering musique concrete I hear on a bunch of these songs a lot. I ain't cheap listener like most of you, you know.

Agree with most of this.

God I love this album. It has that BAD MOON RISING autumn-y vibe, but it has the maturity they were starting to develop on Washing Machine, and it is actually a really creepy album, though not as creepy as NYC and some of their early stuff.

Just all around, an amazing album, such a good sound, such good and unique instrumentation/musicianship. AMAZING production. Even the album cover is astounding. Kinda unbelievable this complete package came out on a major label, too.

Just amazing.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|