View Single Post
Old 04.16.2010, 12:37 AM   #14
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
What haters? I'm pretty sure most people on this board either like them or are just indifferent.. I've never heard anyone say "I HATE that band" if they're familiar with them at all. Even amongst usually snobbish pricks, they're a band way more respected (if only for White Pony) than any of their peers..

many many boardies don't like/complain about my previous deftones post.. the handful on this thread are the regular deftones fans, and I know who you all are out there. further, most people I meet in person, either friends or such, who know of the deftones say "fuck the deftones" and I have never been able to figure out why. After Saturday Night Wrist a few came to their senses, but there are still many many haterz, I get A LOT of shit for being so into the deftones and I have for the past 13 years that I have been aggressively into them..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|