View Single Post
Old 11.12.2007, 08:11 PM   #19
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
On the contrary, it's applied knowledge that I routinely and without question demonstrate. And my applied knowledge is supplemented with direct, empirical knowledge from when I lived in Athens for eleven years between 1989 and 2000.
And anyone other than a simpleton should know the difference between insight and regurgitated information, so your barb is not well-received. Please note that your post classifies yourself as either (a) someone with no ideas at all, (b) a misinformed person with no sense of history, (c) a jealous person who is insecure in their ignorance, (d) an attacker proposing a petty character-assassination argument due to past incidents with myself, or (e) all of the above.
Personally, I'm going with '(e).'

The problem is not with my lack of knowledge, more with the fact that nothing you have said is really even relevant. Yr talking about jazz and concept albums and Stereolab, etc, (all of which are wonderful things, of course, however...) none of which have anything really to do with the topic at hand, and more of a way of you spewing all yr music know-it-allisms on us just to prove you know what yr talking about. It's pretty useless, man.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|