View Single Post
Old 07.09.2015, 11:29 AM   #39319
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Gimple
also ever think that art is mostly useless luxurious crap and its not as important as actual useful shit and so people who make it then whine about not being able to profit bigtime are douchecandles?

Nope. people work hard and earn money for much much more than just attaining the basic needs of living (food, shelter, clothing etc). In nearly every respect, people work hard so they can earn money to enjoy the arts! That can be TV shows, dramas on stage, handmade pottery for your home, music at home, concerts, dance, books, leisure time to read. etc. Art, in all it's facets, is the only reason for living.

if you value a drawing made for you by a child or a friend, you are not valuing "mostly useless luxurious crap"

Only idiots who buy art because of what others say is valuable do that, and they deserve all the scorn you can heap on them.