View Single Post
Old 07.02.2013, 06:07 PM   #3342
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
So if it is then they can look at being the only team to win the euro-world cup-euro in one run? Yeah I think I could live with that if I was in the Spanish team.

HOWEVER whilst I may not be their biggest fan, you honestly think this is the end for them and that they'll not have a decent run in the world cup? Like people have been with Barcelona (including me) people are too quick to count one loss as the end of an era. How fickle footy fans can be.

This is to suchfriends btw.

I know this was meant for Suchfriends but I agree, any claims that Spain are over are talking bollocks. This particular side may be starting to show its age but the depth of young talent in Spain is ridiculous. I just see this as a bit of a transition for them.

In terms of the WC I think a lot will depend on if Brazil can continue to evolve and what Germany look like. I also think Argentina could have a decent shout, but either way, even this current Spain will be contenders, for sure.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|