View Single Post
Old 04.29.2013, 07:09 PM   #2953
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

it's just a headgame. pure fucking headgame. klopp is smart enough to call his bluff-- he's prolly telling gotze and reus-- "dive, meine kinder, dive like uruguayans!"

I don't doubt it, but you've seen Pepe. He's one of the nastiest things in football. How the guy's avoided a life ban is a mystery. And if Mourinho is telling his team to play ugly (which he's never had a problem doing in the past) then we have to expect at least some potential leg breakers flying around. I doubt it'll be enough to get Real through, and we'll probably only see them when the tie is effectively beyond them, but if I was managing a team about to knock Real out of the CL, I know I'd be getting my players to wear extra thick shin pads.

Edit: And West Ham have signed the Romanian Ravzan Rat, who I can see selling plenty of shirts, if nothing else.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|