View Single Post
Old 04.27.2013, 12:03 PM   #2943
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Ha! Every pissing week it feels like I read an interview with him and it's generally the same comment of "yeah I'm learning to adapt a bit more so I think i'm going to be getting better now. Honest guv'nor!

It's hilarious. Even some pundits try and gloss over it. "He's holding the ball up nicely", as though that comes close to justifying his £50m fee.

Quote:
With regards to the world XI. Whilst we may not have the best of the best we do have some bloody great players in the league. And to be honest I think it's testament to how many great players are around these days.

That's obviously true, although given the spending power of the Prem you'd think it'd have more players at the very top than it does. But you're right; the Prem benefits from having exceptional players spread across more of the division. As it currently stands, Fellaini, Suarez, Baines, Bale, Michu, Berbatov, aren't even playing in teams qualifying for next year's CL. Which makes the Prem still the most watchable league, for me, even if it isn't right at the very top quality wise.

EDIT: Doesn't look like Liverpool are missing Suarez too much.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|