View Single Post
Old 09.03.2017, 08:46 PM   #1
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
RIGHT before my favorite album, Sister, would have been next to up. I mean... what the heck happened? I devoured every reissues from Dirty to Daydream, and appreciated the hell out of each one. But why only those three in deluxe, double album format?

This is not something that has to remain unaccomplished. Deluxe reissues of all the albums would be really nice. If lesser bands like R.E.M. and the Cure and the Flaming Lips can do it, why can't SY?

Goddammit. The day the Dirty deluxe version became available, I thought, "wow cool... no rhyme or reason to why they're starting with Dirty, but as long as I eventually get Sister, etc. I'll be a happy camper."

Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|