View Single Post
Old 05.10.2017, 11:06 AM   #5
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I'm sorry man. Kind of shitty of me to make a comment about how literally everyone ever had a copy of Sliver/Dive and then not even comment on your question.

I would love to help you but I don't need anything that you have. I feel your need though! If there's a local record store near you, take them shits in and try to get them sold. It's not really peak time for unloading vinyl anymore, but a couple of years ago I made more than I was expecting on a box of records and CDs, many of which were total shit!

It would also save on shipping. BUT, the independent vinyl dudes I know turned pretty soulless when vinyl boomed. Where previously they would have been happy for the product (mostly) the vinyl boom made them greedy. They started going through records with a fine-toothed comb, and paying less for any little wear and/or tear. Pulled out their monocled like 19th century gold bankers.

I wish you the best.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|