Thread: Complain.
View Single Post
Old 11.04.2009, 09:34 PM   #1007
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
anybody who enjoys life makes you break out in hives. you'd like to see this board filled only with gloomy people, wouldn't you? you "disapprove" of rob, crypto, kegmama, satan, me, anybody who isn't a depressed fucking harbinger of doom (ok, flotz likes doom but he's not depressed, it's just his favorite hobby).

suck it, you friendless twat. we're not leaving. well, im gonna leave maybe for a few hours or a day or two, but i'll sure be back, you fucking sad sack.

i have a movie and some good chocolate to attend to with my mail order wife. feel free to continue your stupidities, but just know that you can't win.

get used to it sunshine and stop moaning like a schoolboy. if i see morons then they shall be called out. one thing that is making me chuckle is your attempts to somehow police me. have fun crying into your pillow.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|