View Single Post
Old 05.27.2006, 05:05 PM   #1
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
I've been trying to record some music with the Sound Recorder on my computer, but it's very awkward to use and getting good quality recordings requires you to set the quality setting to CD quality, and while it makes for good quality recordings, it also takes forever to save.

Where I work, they sell Acid Music Studio, but you need Windows 2000 or XP to run it, and I'm using an outdated machine with Windows 98SE...I read on the old board that somewhere you can download a music program that isn't the best, but it's got to be better than what I've got now...

Anyone know of it, or anything other recording programs that can run on Windows 98SE?

btw, I'm streaming some songs from Rather Ripped right now, and while I doubt it'll replace Goo as my fave SY disc, I like it...
GeneticKiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|