Thread: the other news
View Single Post
Old 11.14.2019, 06:53 AM   #616
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
nissan yes, but i thought that dyson had moved to singapore for other reasons (taxes? global reach? i forget. i think the move was planned pre-brexit.)

as for tesla to berlin, interesting move, because german car manufacturers are probably his #1 competition (or potential ally, depends). i mean, germans really know how to make cars. tesla is great at making batteries— cars not so much really, hype aside. and germans have not made big moves toward electric yet.

im trying to reconnect my brain to the global information networks right now so a sincere thanks for posting this (use dr. mc coy’s voice) stimulant.

Bit of an odd coincidence that the guy who pushed hard for Brexit and how it'd be great for business has suddenly decided to up and leave for Singapore. Whilst it may not be the only factor in leaving the UK brexit will surely dictate a big portion of his decision. However, if it wasn't then change Dyson to Sony.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|