View Single Post
Old 08.27.2018, 07:47 PM   #10672
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
No question MU had the 1st half but they fell apart in the 2nd half. Herrera in defence? Mourinho's lost it. Did you hear his rant at the end of the post-match? If he's still there by christmas I'll be amazed.
yeah i did see the interview. didnt think he was ranting. sounded calm to me ha ha ha. seriously not being contrarian. his comments made sense to me.

i dont know what to say. to me man u played well but failed to score, whereas at least the first spurs goal was a bit of a fluke. looked absurd.

i don’t know this herrera. seen the name, but know nothing of him.

i could not really pay attention to the 2nd half though so im sure ive missed details. but i did see them try hard to score, if anything.

im really not too interested in mourinho as a person though, or where will he work tomorrow, but his tactical mistakes. clearly the players showed a good attitude, so it can’t be the locker room problems of the rumors that brought this result.

what were the actual tactical errors as you saw them? not player errors but coach miscalculations. how would you do it differently? who would you play where? who do you think was missing and could have been there? how would you stop and beat spurs if this was your chessboard?

im gonna go look at this herrera and find out about him in the meantime

i’ll also read some of the live blogs to see the action i missed
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|