View Single Post
Old 03.10.2015, 01:32 PM   #288
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLips
haha. i tripped out on Mona Lisa too!
the capital of Slovenia is Ljubljana which roughly translates as 'the lovely city' on the ljubljanica river (which was part of the river voyage of Jason and the Argonauts before they sailed through the river caves of the Karst and appeared on the other side of the divide of the Danube and into the Adriatic)

heres the meaning of the name Mona Lisa:

Emona (The Roman name for Ljubljana) and 'lice' (pronounced litse) meaning visage or cheeks

Ljubljana's cheeks!

the guy who found the SL and 72 in the Mona Lisa was talking about "SL"av (72 upside down)

rest assured its all about my friend Susan Katherine (St. Catharine) whom sat patiently for a portrait of herself in screenplay version that i illustrated in 2012 for 9 months.

sorry alt, but Emona Litse is my friend Susan. too bad she ditched me after the portrait

by the way its fukushima day tomorrow my birthday so try to fuck me over. I'll fight you.

PS: who would thought Da Vinci spiked a likeness to a woman who lived 400 years later in the collective unconscious!

this is how it's done

======

btw i listened a bit more this morning, up to when she talks about the changes in the artworld and her first piece of writing, and she's going to start talking about singing now... and i haven't heard any claims of feminism nor any sort of trashing of her ex nor ungratefulness to people in her pasts as some of the brominists and/or perpetually angries and/or people who haven't read the book are claiming. (then again i'm far from finished).
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|