View Single Post
Old 08.31.2007, 03:33 PM   #28
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Washing Machine
Wow!

I dont remember the old board, its seems like some mystic old testiment thing. I came along about a few weeks after this board was created.

the software was crap. a lot of nostalgia bullshit going on here; that piece of shit was broken half of the time, and often flooded by trolls. however there were some really good people there who are now missed here. but people come and go regardless, so no, we shouldn't start a thread about old war stories. drive your cart and your plow over the bones of the dead, suckas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I actually registered on it twice, but never posted.

my love for Sonic Youth brought me there, but the barbaric forum software drove me away.

despite whatever nostalgia the place held for long time members, this place is much better.

if you possess techmologee, use it (FFS).

ha ha ha. exactly.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|