View Single Post
Old 06.15.2009, 08:23 AM   #9
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
He sounded great. I don't know enough about him to say this or that album is better, or that he played songs off of this or that album, but it was really good. He also has a great personality, and is just cool and funny. The place we saw him was great too, a place called Red Mile in Lexington. It was inside this round barn, and the show was in the middle. You could either sit on the ground floor or on the second floor and look down at the band. Drinks weren't too badly priced either, except for the mixed drinks (my wife had two Long Beach's at $8.50 a piece, but the 24 oz. PBR's were only $3).

Also, I saw my 7th grade teacher there, and she recognized me off the bat, which was cool. My friend who was with me had her a couple years later for English & Literature, and she didn't remember him at first, but then was like "Hey, weren't you the guy who found the condom on the bookshelf?"
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|