View Single Post
Old 07.14.2018, 04:15 AM   #2097
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Yesterday's Wimbledon Men's semi final of Anderson against Isner was quite sensational: 7-6 (6) 6-7 (5) 6-7 (9) 6-4 26-24
I started watching around 6 or 7PM when it was something like 7-7 in the final set, thinking it was going to be a tie-break. Lord no, it lasted for 2-3 hours more! This was the breaking point in the match, Anderson falling down while hitting the ball, then while standing up hitting the return with a left handed forehand while they had already been on the court for SIX hours in a row!!!
This match finally ended at ~9PM (UK time 8PM). Then the next match started Nadal - Djokovic. With a curfew at 11PM UK time it ended the night with a very close tiebreak that Djokovic in the end won, even though Nadal took the lead at first.
Unfortunately Boris Becker is one of the commentators at the BBC for that match. Good grief his accent is so horrible! (McEnroe did the previous match and was complaining about having to sit through all these six hours and where was his dinner )

Today will be a busy day

continuation of Nadal - Djokovic semi- final, with Djokovic leading 2-1 in sets

Ladies Wimbledon final of Kerber vs Serena Williams

WC Belgium - England

In the meantime I started watching Agents of SHIELD from the start. I can watch it for free until the end of the month, let's see how far I can get ;-)

_tunic_ is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|