View Single Post
Old 01.20.2016, 11:47 AM   #38
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real McCoy
Hip Hop's a complete joke today. It imploded up it's butt years ago. And don't bother posting a list of lame, parody acts that absurdly try to emulate the greats of yesteryear.

Not gonna lie, a lot of today's rap and hip-hop music is total shit.

But that's true of every genre. It's true of just about everything, really. Most things are boring and ordinary, whether you're talking about music, film, literature, shoes, websites, automobiles or human beings.

So I guess I don't really get why you seem to think hip-hop is somehow unique in this. If conforms to the same bell curve (the very definition of "normal") as anything/everything else. Still, at any given time, those artists that make up the top 5% are absolutely Fucking killing it.

In my opinion, hip-hop has generally had a much better decade than most genres, both in germs of quality and quantity of music.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|