View Single Post
Old 09.15.2012, 09:06 PM   #212
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
i'm afraid Cruel Summer is gonna be even more divisive than 808's. i mean, people were expecting collabs with Q-Tip and Mos Def, at last we got 2 Chainz and Chief Keef. with that said, i like it a lot, like every other project Kanye has ever been involved in. it surprises me that Cyhi actually spits some of the best verses on the album. now that i think about it, i like his verse on So Appalled too.

-

well, Sister and Daydream Nation are absolute classics, two of my fav albums ever. i also find A Thousand Leaves and Murray Street beautiful. Washing Machine is really cool. Sonic Nurse rocks. their early stuff - Confusion Is Sex, Bad Moon Rising and EVOL are all fucking great. what else? oh yeah, Trees Outside the Academy is a total gem.

Rather Ripped and The Eternal aren't bad by any means, but they got old after a couple of weeks.
though i think they've never made an album where i don't like at least a few songs.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|