View Single Post
Old 04.15.2006, 09:17 PM   #11
qprogeny79
stalker

qprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's asses
i got lortab when i had mine out last july -- seriously, not good. i took one the day of the surgery and i was feeling a lot better and, on top of that, oddly social (which is uncharacteristic for me), but then i made the mistake of taking a second one. couldn't sit up for well over an hour after that, and i finally just gave up and switched to tylenol. plus i was insanely hungry for several days after that since all i could have were milkshakes and cream of wheat. but apparently (and i don't remember this since i was still waking up) i walked out of the surgery and, in my drugged stupor, told my mom i wanted four more out.

but yeah, feel better soon.
qprogeny79 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|