View Single Post
Old 04.14.2006, 09:42 PM   #1
Sheriff Rhys Chatham
invito al cielo

Sheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's asses
It went smoothingly fell asleep pretty quickly after they put the IV in. I was a bit dizzy when I woke up I guess I was pretty screwed up when my mom came in the room. I got some anti-biotic pills and some vicadin(sp?) They really haven't had much of an effect on me, plus there isnt much pain without them, I cant see whats so great about them. Slept for maybe four- five hours today though. My bottom lip was huge as fuck, couldn't feel it. I went to take a sip of a drink anda unch of blood came out. All I could taste was blood and pudding.

My spelling is a bit scrwed up as well, when writting the word pudding it read pussy, shit I'm a little out of it. The worst part was the IV though. which didnt hurt much.

A part of this blue shit since June 24th, 2004
Sheriff Rhys Chatham is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|