View Single Post
Old 12.06.2018, 01:26 AM   #40830
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
Howdy.

I wasn't thinking where you from, more where you are. The first one's on the other side of the world, the other's a reasonably short train trip.

Unlike the rest of these dickheads, you clearly aren’t easily fooled. And they are dickheads, don’t let them fool you.

Truth be told, I like Melbourne more than Texas, and these days, nobody can tell I’m from Texas anyways. It’s always Canada. Which brings me to my next statement, please stop coddling toward Canadian’s feelings. If you think someone is from America, just say it. If they are Canadian, and get upset, fuck ‘em if they can’t take a joke. You people are terrified of offending Canadians and I just don’t get it.

Me? I’m on the Hurstbridge line.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|