View Single Post
Old 08.14.2007, 04:02 PM   #28
koolthing78
bad moon rising

koolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asses
I never even gave them (or the existence of this thread) a single thought until I went to Ecstatic Peace's myspace to hear a whole Thurston song about 20 minutes ago. But it only took about 10 seconds of hearing "Taste" before I added it as my profile song. And about the Black Angels comparison (if you call "not a million miles away from..." a comparison), I totally agree. Though I know absolutely nothing about the Markers, and only slightly more about the Angels, "Taste" gave me the same feeling as when I first heard that song "Black... oh, fuck. What was it? "Black Tar"? "Black Asphalt"? Anyway, it was "Black [something that's either a road surface, something gooey, or perhaps both]," and I ordered the Black Angel's e.p. (this was before it came out on their proper album, which I never got around to buying) from Amazon. Very droning, hypnotic and sinister. Can't wait for this!
koolthing78 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|