View Single Post
Old 02.05.2009, 09:23 AM   #5368
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I bought Bebop about 6 years ago off of ebay for $20 for the whole series. It was almost obviously a bootleg but it had the best packaging I've ever seen on anything I've ever bought in my LIFE, so uh.. I dunno. All the discs had the episodes in perfect quality, no shitty subtitles, with tons of special features. Then, I got on Amazon and saw the same set going for like $90. So either I was just lucky or this was the greatest bootleg EVER.

....Regardless, I'd reccomend just buying the whole series if you can, you won't be sorry.

I d/l'd the bootleg a while back. I haven't gotten through the whole thing, but it is great. I'm not even big on anime, but the style and music on CB is fantastic.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|