View Single Post
Old 02.05.2009, 05:31 AM   #5362
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticKiss
Everything Cowboy Bebop is awesome (except the last episode of the anime series)...

...huh? The last episode is amazing!!! What a perfect ending. My favorite episode, I believe it's called "Pierret Le Fou", where Spike takes on that clown guy at the amusement park. Strangely, it was the first one I saw, and I thought I was going to be in for this really dark series like Serial Experiments Lain type shit, but the rest of the series.. well, most of it.. ended up being pretty light.

Also, I loved the movie, I actually saw it in theaters here. I'd probably take the movie over almost any episode, except the music in it sucks.

One of the best anime series ever.

Though Evangelion will always be the one to me.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|