View Single Post
Old 11.29.2022, 08:54 PM   #12968
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
If the US can play the entire match like they did the first half against Iran, they may have a good chance to win it against the Dutch.
Hopefully the injuries will have recovered by then
i doubt it, and the second half was a horror. going all defense at the end was an extremely risky bet. what saved us was the superior level of fitness and speed of american players. technically though, it was a clusterfuck.

our first half belonged to pulisic. he made plays, beat defenders, served balls, and scored by himself after weah missed like 20 chances given to him. without pulisic, we are lost.

so i'm fine if you put us out of our misery. what i did not want was to encourage the ayatollah's propaganda if we lost. that job is done, we can go home now and make room for the good teams that have technical quality and good tactics.

i almost fucking died today. we should have scored a second goal but absolutely couldn't. then it was running and hoping and running some more.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|